Perfect Form....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two Words... Dynamic Light.

Yet another great photo app I just put on my iPhone. Dynamic Light.

Here's a couple of pictures from around our farm...




A bit moody maybe...




Another neighboring farm from my walk....




This is Dynamic Light coupled with Instagram.




Yesterday morning on our farm.





My favorite farm truck. We call her "Black Betty".




Steer.





One of our two muddy, obstinate horses.
Would anyone like a horse!??





The neighbor's cows.




Another from my walk.




Hungry happy cows. They don't all come from California you know.




My slightly weird child. Nice vest and skull tie.

Yes, he's supposed to be doing his school work.

I better go now. Two of my boys are getting into an argument and it's not sounding pretty.

Love,
The referee







Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: