Perfect Form....

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 5

Still no electricity.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon either.

Met-Ed guys were just here with a very curious southern accent. Wanted to know how to get into the fields to check the poles. It's like a swamp in there. With all the snow that just melted? A small stream. They said they'd report to the home office. Wonderful.

I wanted to ask the question but I didn't. After spending almost $300.00 worth of gas for the generator up till now,(that's including shutting it down all night and the middle part of the day), I would love to ask how long it's going to take them to fix it. I couldn't do it. I think they have enough questions to answer so I let them drive away.

This October storm has brought me to my knees in prayer so many times in the past 5 days. We have soybeans to harvest.
Our corn didn't yield but a 4th of what we hoped it would with the drought we had.


We have a farm to run. So much to pay for with a harvest looking so dim.

We were praying (still are) about a move we would love to make halfway across the country to milk cows. No answers yet. All in God's time I know.

Times like this, all I can do is wait patiently to see what He has in store for us. If it's not what I want or thought it would be, I'll still believe and have faith.



I wanted a miracle for our daughter to be cured. She deteriorated and passed away. The end result was not what I wanted, but it was for the best. It was what God wanted. I believe this with all my heart and I'm at peace most of the time. I still miss her. I wonder what she would look like at her ripe old age of 18. I wonder what her taste would be in clothing. If she would have wanted to go to college, what her favorite food would be.

I'm waiting patiently (most of the time) for both electricity and answers..I'm not perfect but whatever (or wherever) God decides for us is okay with me.

Sometimes I need reminding :)



I'm off to a work forum then to stock up on pumpkin for I hear the crop has failed this year.

What answers are you waiting for?

Love, me
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: