Perfect Form....

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quin and Carter






Occasionally, I have time and oppurtunity to do something fun away from home to which I can only take one child.



One such oppurtunity opened up when my friend, Carolee asked me to go to Knobels with her and her son, Carter. Her husband and other son ditched them for cub scout camping on the weekend of their Knobel's trip for the place of business where they work.

Knobels is a camping/amusement park.

Quin is 9, and Carter is 5, so I wasn't sure how this was going to pan out, but my daughter babysit's for Carolee 2 days a week so the kids are used to each other.


Carter is a nut. As you can see, he's holding his ice cream on his head. He left it up there until he got a brain freeze from the outside - in. He's so adorable, just look at that face, don't you just want to pinch his cheeks?? Don't try it, he morphs into a monster if you do. Trust me. I really miss my pinky finger.

Carter is a thrill ride junkee. For his small nature, you wouldn't think so, but when your small, I think your brain has no fear of height what so ever. Quin on the other hand, has fear, trust me, alot of fear. You should have seen his face on the sea dragon in Delaware. He was sitting next to me, and I couldn't tell whether he was going to poop his pants or throw up his dinner. He just had this look on his face that said, "Get me out of here, and when I live through this, I want another mother"!!



After, about 3 times on the log flume, Quin was on board. He was the coolest, just look at that face, he's saying, "No problem, bring it on". Oh yeah, he was becoming a pro.


But mom on the other hand was well, you could say I'm not entirely afraid of heights, I'm just afraid of, well not even afraid, I'm just a bit weary of things that are up really high.

Yeah, that's it.


Like this big old ride for instance, can you tell how high up we were??

Pretty high, mmmm hmmmm. I was okay, really I was. Until I started remembering that movie, what was it called?? Oh, yeah, Final Destination 3. Don't watch it and go to an amusement park.

I was really having a Final Destination moment right here.

Yes, it wasn't pretty. Not at all.

No comments: