Perfect Form....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Okay, maybe I quit..............

So the other day, my daughter came into my computer/scrap room and asked me if I made my nephew a card for his bithday yet???

I replied no, dear, I texted him his "happy birthday".

She said "Oh, well, you made his sister one (my neice), I thought maybe you'd make him one too??"

Hmmm, laundry, vaccuuming, dishes, or making a card??

The card won, hands down!!

So I wheel my chair over to my scrapbooking desk (sounds fancy doesn't it, it's really an old roll top desk that we bought from my in-laws when we got married for $100.00.)

You see, there's this board in my floor that's been kind of rotten, and spongy. You could always step on it, but you really didn't want to put your weight on it.

I sat down at my desk, and forgot something, promptly stood up right on the bad floor board, and my foot went right through the floor!!!!!!!!!!

I of course slammed down on my desk, hurting a few body parts.

I was actually more freaked out by where my foot was, like eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww there's stuff you don't know about down there!!!



Nice, huh???

Like the dirty sock?

Couldn't help it, my kids have this disease called takeyoursocksoffwhereeveryouareitis and they just leave them there.

I get them back, don't worry.

Evil mom.

Don't ask.

Speaking of evil, as soon as my foot went through the floor, I texted my husband and told him about it.

His reply??

"Maybe it's time to lose weight?"

This is when you can just hear his brain going ............"Noooooooooooooooo"

Oh he knew as soon as he hit the send button it was wrong, but when you give a farmer this teeny tiny cell phone with these microscopic buttons and he texts his wife something like that, well........... it's just hard for him to type his everlasting love how sorry he was for his last remark fast.

Oh, he knew by the silence.

The man was in the dog house.

Big time.

I mean I could have died or evens worse!!

Thank God there's a heating duct right underneath that particular floor board I mean this is such an old house, there is no subflooring, never heard of it!!




It took my husband about 5 minutes to text back to me "I guess that was wrong, sorry".

You think??

He's still apologizing and this happened 3 days ago!!!

I still love him, just not for his texts!!!

No comments: