Perfect Form....

Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Bye Summer

I will miss you forever.
                                              

And I will pray for nice weather.
For some of my favorite flowers are going away.
Some I'll have to replant another day.
Others will stay, though they have to make it through the long winter ahead.
And hopefully sleep nice and cozy in their winter beds.
Please don't be too harsh on me,
I'm not a very good poet as you can see.
But I do love all my flowers and I hate to see them go.....
To replace weeding and watering with shoveling snow.
Oh who am I kidding?
I don't shovel much snow anymore....
That's what I have 6 strapping boys for!
I hope you enjoyed my flowers,
I put in many,many hours,
Breaking my back, and digging up weeds.
In the end it's all worth it!
So in Spring I'll start all over again!

Love, Me

No comments: