Perfect Form....

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pj's part two......

Since I gave up all modesty yesterday and showed you pictures of "gasp" my feet, and my freaky chubby finger, I'll tell you what else I also have been known to do in my pj's..

Hello, my name is Keena and I'm addicted to wearing my pj's.

Is there a group for that??

Okay, I have been known to jump start a tractor or two in my time.

Yep, you guessed it, in my pj's.




This is my view as the zippy car has no emergency brake to speak of. It's also stick shift. So I just sat there, car running, foot on the brake, listening to my boys hook up jumper cables from the car to the tractor.

Notice what color the tractor is that doesn't start?

You can't see it too well from my point of view in the car, but the yellow wheel should give you a clue that the tractor is green.

Well, if it was red, we wouldn't be having this problem now would we??

Just saying..

My one boy says to the other " watch out the black one sparks".

Yeah okay, stop it right now. Can't you see, I haven't had coffee yet?

The only rule in this house is, and I quote " no injuries requiring any thinking, gore or blood including electrification before mom has had her coffee"! I don't care who you are, I'm the mom and that's the way it goes.

So I'm just sitting there and, wait,.....
Could it be??



Houston, we have take off!!!

Now, Wade, go ted that hay, and Cole, well you know what to do..



Yeah, put those things away.

I'm going in for my coffee now. I guess I should get dressed too??






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: