Perfect Form....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catch Up Time..............

So, I get up every morning, thinking about blogging (yeah right, and home schooling, and excercising, and cleaning, and cooking, and laundry, and work) no, not work, I'm not thinking about that until I get there, then all I can think about is going home. It's not that I don't like the concept of work, I just don't like not being at home and working. Yep, I hate it. So all you stay at home mom's, enjoy it. Don't even think about rushing off to work, have fun being home, because one day, you might have to go to work. YUK. Though, some people might like it, just not me.

I'm off the subject.

What else is new??

This is why I don't blog every morning, or every day. I get easily side tracked. Maybe I have A.D.D.? I know it's not A.D.H.D. Hyper is not in my vocabulary, nor in my body. If anything, I'm so non hyper, I go backwards. Yes, it's true, ever since I was a youngster, my mother told me "I was slower than molassas". I have sped up a little bit since I have to keep up with so many children, but I'm just me, I don't like to rush. Anything.

My husband? He's the speed of light.
The Turkey.
Most of my children have inherited his speed of light crap too.

Most of them that is! There's about 3 that aren't.  This would be the youngest one. He didn't get the lightning gene.
We get along great!!

 But if it's even possible, he might just be slower than I was. Not mentally, but when it comes to getting ready for anything, or just walking from the car into Wally World, he's got me beat.

Since September started, we have aquired 13 calves, soon to make it 15...

This is the chief calf feeder. He's a little sick of calves. We don't have hutches or any way to keep them apart, so we have to boot some of them out while we feed the others. Or else, they will be sucking the pants off you, literally!!

"What are you looking at? I'm just trying to eat here."
So enough of the calves. Tomorrow I'll show you a trick Fred the steer can do. It's pretty gross, but kind of wierd too.

We have been pulling our tractor in the Oley Fair.........................................




We started home schooling like 3 weeks ago................................................


There they are, working diligently (sp??) on their school work. Sometimes, I wonder how qualified I really am, but with Sonlight, it's pretty easy. Well, not "easy", it's alot of work,but it's nice to have something so researched already that I don't have to worry about History, and Science, and everything else in between. Since it's already thought out for me.
Nice.


We also make bugs out of our gummy snacks....................................


Just another 3 weeks in the Moyer household!!!

No, we aren't normal by any standards.

The bad part is, we don't even try!!

No comments: