Perfect Form....

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fred..........

This is Fred the steer.....



He looks kind of evil in this picture, and sorry, I don't have a full picture of him right now,but when you see the size of his head, you will know he's a force to be reckoned with!!

When we were feeding our calves, my second youngest told me Fred could do a trick. I never got to see the trick, but I did watch Cole trying to "catch" Fred's tongue.



Fred starts out by snifffing Cole's hand

Gross, but funny, once you start watching, you just can't stop. It's like those rubberneckers in accidents.

Then he tries to lick it. You must also understand that Cole is standing on a couple of hay bales to reach over the gate to get to Fred.


Mmmmmmmmmmmm............. Yummy,"I think I like it!!"


This is kind of gross, but you must admit, he almost has his tongue!!

Almost....




Look at those teeth!!
Kind of creepy, huh??
But good fun for the kids!



Numb numb numb, "maybe I'll just chew on his fingers for awhile!!"

No comments: