Perfect Form....

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mud....




Mud.
(that's my girl)
It's what we do....



The cat's don't care.


                                                       

My youngest loves it!!


                                                           
                      Even at the tractor pulls, we loaded up the tractor so no one had to get too muddy.


                            
                                                This is the culprit from the first 2 pictures.

Please disregard the  the dumb truck in the background with the hood that's open since last Christmas!

I pretend it's not there, just so I don't drive the family nutz wanting it removed. I can't stand it there.

But everyone keeps telling me it's "this close" to running.

                                                              So it stays.

                                                 And I ignore it.

                                                                I try to ignore it.

                                               I just wish it would go away.


                                                              

                                                              There it is again.

Just when I'm trying to take a picture of how high the water was rising during a thunderstorm (with my family trapped in the garage).

                                                              IT shows up.

Maybe I am completely insane.

                                                         Nah, just a little.

I'll leave you with that thought. There is no main idea in today's post, this is just the way my day is going, from one thought to another.

If only my head would open up and I could breathe.

!!

That's it, yeah, my head is so stuffy that I can't make a complete thought with the little oxygen I'm getting into my stuffy little brain.

                                                   That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I"m going ot find the nose spray now.............

No comments: