Perfect Form....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Driving home from wrestling practice...........

This winter is just so cold, dark and dreary.

So while driving my 2nd youngest home from wrestling practice yesterday, as the sun decided to peek through the clouds I absolutely needed a picture.

Yes, I was driving.

Good thing I live in the country.

Iphones are hard to manuver while you're taking pictures and driving. See what I mean? I should probably clean my windshield in this lifetime too.

It's okay, my son was sooo happy to steer the car for me!

"This is what the Lord says to me:
   "I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place,
    like shimmering heat in the sunshine,
    like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest."
                                           Isaiah 18:4

Looking forward to much more sunshine,

Love, Me

No comments: