Perfect Form....

Friday, April 1, 2011

My my, how time flies when I'm having fun........

Actually, I'm playing around with my iPhone.

I downloaded these "horrible, wonderful" photography apps, and I can't stop playing with them.....
My boys going fishing with Goat.      




Cody's new motorcycle...
I have enhanced almost every photo I've taken, and I'm loving it!!

Jake thinking........


Jake and Dane thinking...........WOW!!
Inside joke, nevermind.


Pouf the very fluffy barn cat.

Well, umm these are steers....
A creek proudly pronounced "crick" around these here parts...


Earl


It's been a bit overcast and rainy allllll day today, but once in awhile I spotted the sun.......


There it is!


and here.......


Here too.

The bottom line is, I can't stop playing with the "Instamatic" app, or the "100 Cameras in 1" app on my iPhone. I just can't!!

Oh wait, I then paired it with the "Diptic"app.......


Then I just about died!!

Love me!

No comments: