Perfect Form....

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Forgot my camera.......



Leave it to me. I'm great at forgetting things. Today we took 52 bails of hay to an alpaca farm and I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!

They are soooo cute, I just want one, maybe 2??


OKay, they are just too expensive, but I can dream, can't I? I just don't know what I'd do with them. I would hate to shave the little buggers, and I can't spin their wool (hair). I don't know the least little bit about knitting either.

I do think it would be fun to do their hair though!!


Cheyenne thinks the only thing great about them is the way they run. It is pretty funny.

While I'm dreaming, I'd like a miniature donkey too. They are sooo cute, and maybe their kick wouldn't hurt as much as a real big one??

I'll take one of those spotted ones there!!......

OKay, hubby's home with the lottery tickets. Maybe there's one of these in my future???

No comments: