Perfect Form....

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

White stuff









For about 45 minutes anyway!!




At least we got something. I work 3-11 and we were all waiting to drive home in like an inch of snow but it had just started when we left and by the time I got home, there was nothing the last 5 miles of my treck. What the heck was going on??




Still no snow when we woke up in the morning, but a 2 hour delay. Then after we went back to sleep for an hour, the kids came whooping up the steps yelling NO SCHOOL!!!!




Then I looked out my window and saw it, the white stuff was everywhere.




Oh goody, I didn't have to go to work!!! (I had off)




Cheyenne's friend Brittany came over on her 4-wheeler. They played outside with the little guys for awhile.........







Making snow angels








Claiming their stake (all mine to eat, not anyone elses-touch and you die!!!)








Quin, please smile nice???



Pretty please? "NOT TODAY ZURG"
Maybe next time.

No comments: