Perfect Form....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a blah kind of day.


Yep, I don't know why, it just is. It's one of those days where I have so much to do, but no time or ambition to do it.

I think I slept toooooo long this morning. I feel like it's time to go back to work when I get up!!

Well, tomorrow I have off, so maybe tomorrow will be better. No, not maybe, IT WILL BE BETTER!

Hopefully, our cows will arrive, Jason will get the basement done so we can get a dishwasher and I'll get all the laundry done. The last one will never happen, but now I'm into wishful thinking. So while I'm at it, I WILL GET THE OFFICE CLEANED AND WIN THE LOTTERY! Yeah, that's it.

Oh shit, and I'll lose 50 pounds overnight.

Now I'm getting stupid.

And as for the turkey? He just makes me smile when I see him!!

No comments: