Perfect Form....

Thursday, January 8, 2009

HORSES = Stubborn







Need I say more??



It wasn't bad enough that my little Cole woke me up at 6:45am. (I worked last night and my internal clock that usually wakes me up at 6 was just too tired to alarm. Yep, it was dreaming away. I swore, I was only asleep for 1 hour, not 6.

The bus picks them up at 6:50 on the nose. Usually we leave the house at 6:48. Yeah, so at 6:51 I was in the pick up trying to back out of my yard turned parking lot and not run into any vehicles while Wade is saying "hey mom, I think we missed the bus". NO! You think??

Well, if we looked at this on the bright side, they had time to poop and eat breakfast!! That's always a good thing, right?


If that wasn't bad enough through a not so important series of events, my 3rd grader missed the bus too. Yeah, I'm such a slacker mom this morning. BUT, it's not my fault, really, who do these school districts think they are taking off for like 3/4 of an inch of ice?? I mean really they are just spoiling us rotten!


OKay ,I drove Quin to school too.

I was then talking to Jason, in my bedroom, and he looks out the window, up the hill in the field and what's standing there?? Yep, the horses from hell. That was not the spot they were supposed to be.


Lizzy went out first to try to get them and I followed about 8 minutes later. (I was hoping they would listen to her)
She had them almost in and then they ran away again. I'm not sure where she went but I followed them up over a hill to a tree line and waited for her to call me.

She came walking back with hay in a bucket. Yeah, they 're not that stupid but we gave it a try.

I love the way they look at you, but not look at you and walk at the same time. Usually away from you.

"Do you think we should listen??


"Nah, we're outa here!!"Going.............

Going......

GONE.

But here's the kicker..... They ran back in the fence, yep right back to where they started from. So Lizzy calls her dad and yells at him to close the gate!!

HOme safe and sound!!

No comments: