Perfect Form....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am Lion, hear me roar........



More like meow!! So this was a typical Sunday morning. NOT. Usually we would scramble to find clean socks and get ready for church. Nope, wasn't going to happen today. For one, my youngest was sick vomiting for 2 days, probably better not to take him. But my real problems started when Jason woke up this morning. Yeah, he had to combine corn for someone. He wanted to finish it up as he was working on it all day yesterday. So it was up to me to get him to the combine. Yeah, it's not even light out yet, and all I can think about is getting back into bed.




So we are almost there and I hear my honey groan. Here he forgot a drill, a bolt some washers and a nut. The pointy thing on the corn head was loose and he wanted to fix it.




Don't worry, I'll run home and get those things for you,( then I can get back into bed) I was thinking it anyway!!




How it really worked was, I ran home, Jake got those things for me, and on my out of the driveway, I had to go to the bathroom, so I figured I'd grab my camera while I was in the house. Cause by this time, the good old sun was coming up!




Okay, all better I hop back into the car and start driving, and what do I see in my car??




Yep, the stowaway, Lion the cat.




Have you ever driven a car with a cat that isn't de-clawed?? It's about like sticking your hand in a corn-picker while it's running. Not fun at all. I did get him calmed down. (I should have thrown him out the window and let him find his own way home, but the kids like him too much!)


So I drove my very small Kia Rio through a corn field. Not the brightest thing to do, but Code-Man has my truck. Oh Boy.


I handed everything over to Jason, watched him do his fix it thing. He's so cute!!


By the time I got home, the sun was up and looking pretty good, so how could I go back to bed??


Ah, it was time to get ready for wrestling. Youth wrestling. My little 104lb. Cole went up against a heavyweight on the opposing team. And guess what? He WON. Yep, pinned his kid. I was so proud (after my heart attack).

No comments: